SAMPLE LICENSE AGREEMENT
The following license agreement applies to all products given away (free) or sold either through digital download, distributor, or authorized retailer carrying Trooper Music products.
1. Content by Trooper Music are outlined as follows:
- Audio / Samples
- MIDI Loops
- Free give-aways
2. All Content remains the property of Trooper Music which are licensed, not sold to you, the individual end user.
3. This non-exclusive, non-transferable license is granted only to the individual end user who has purchased a registered and lawfully made release of the product from a dealer or a distributor authorized as a partner with Trooper Music.
4. All Sample Pack content are licensed only for use in combination with other sounds in music productions (which include soundtracks of such as films, video productions, radio/TV programs or commercials, computer games and multimedia presentations, library music), public performances, and other reasonable musical purposes within musical compositions.
5. The Licensee may modify the Sounds and may use the Sounds for commercial purposes as part of a musical composition with other sounds.
6. The Licensee MAY NOT use the Sounds in isolation as sound effects or as loops (i.e. a sequence of musical events) or any competitive products that are sold or relicensed to multiple third parties.
7. This license expressly forbids resale, copy, duplication, rental, loan, gift or transfer of these samples in any format or via any medium.
8. You cannot electronically transfer the sound samples or place them in a time-sharing or service bureau operation or a computer/sampler network.
9. Neither the producer, nor Trooper Music can be held responsible for any direct or indirect consequential loss arising from the use of this products in whatever form.
10. All rights of the producer and the owner of the work are reserved. Any unlicensed usage will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible by law.